Did you know that your business could be eligible for a grant of up to £5000? Having provided interest-free loans to help support aspiring and existing business owners within Leicestershire and Rutland since 1542, The Sir Thomas White Loan Charity is now running a new pilot scheme, which will see £50,000 delivered in grants to businesses in need in 2021.
Applications are now open with individual grants of up to £5,000 available. Applications are welcomed from anyone who meets the full eligibility criteria, including current and former borrowers of the charity.
To be eligible for consideration for a grant for business purposes you must be:
• over 18 and under 45 years of age (at the time of the grant application decision)
• resident in Leicestershire or Rutland and operating your business from within this area
• running your business currently, and have been doing so for at least 1+ year
• able to demonstrate a real need for the grant and the positive impact receiving it will have on your business
• a sole trader, or run your business as a partnership or limited company. We regret we are unable to accept applications from registered charities or CICs
Deadline for receipt of applications: 31st August 2021.
All eligible applications will be considered by the Grant Committee and the final decision on grants to be awarded will be taken during the week commencing 13th September 2021.
If all available funds are allocated during the first round, then there will be no further rounds in 2021, however the scheme will be reviewed in 2022 and further funds may be launched.
To download all application information visit the Sir Thomas White Loan Charity website.